- GSA releases FY 2015 RFI for the Green Proving Ground (GPG) program. - Posted 9/18
- SERDP and ESTCP PI Dr. Paul Johnson receives Brown and Caldwell's 2014 Lifetime Achievement Award. - Posted 6/24
- SERDP researcher, Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, makes TIME 100 Most Influential People list. - Posted 5/14
- Sep 23
- ITRC Training: Biochemical Reactors for Mining-Influenced Water, 2:00 – 4:15 p.m. EDT
- Sep 24
- ITRC Training: Environmental Molecular Diagnostics: New Tools for Better Decisions, 2:00 – 4:15 p.m. EDT
- Sep 30
- ITRC Training: Biofuels: Release Prevention, Environmental Behavior, and Remediation, 2:00 – 4:15 p.m. EDT
The latest developments in science, engineering, and technology.
Tools and Training
Put innovative research and technologies to work.
September 22 - SERDP and ESTCP Kick Off Webinar Series
September 15 - Management of Contaminated Sediments
September 08 - Full Circle: Investigating the Coastal Carbon Cycle