NOTE – A solicitation on installation energy topics will be released mid February.
The solicitation detailed below is now closed. These links provide archived material for informational purposes only.
ESTCP issued a solicitation on February 2, 2012, requesting proposals for demonstration of installation energy technologies. Researchers from Federal organizations, universities, and private industry can apply for ESTCP funding via the appropriate solicitation below. Topic Areas included:
- Smart Secure Integrated Installation Energy Management
- Cost Effective On-Site Distributed Generation
- Advanced Component Technologies to Improve Building Energy Efficiency
- Advanced Building Energy Management and Control
- Tools and Processes for Decision-making Associated with Energy Use and Management
- (DoD ONLY) Advanced Water Management and Controls for DoD Buildings
Webinar available: ESTCP Installation Energy & Water Funding Opportunities – FY 2013, presented February 16, 2012.