- Agenda (Updated 11-10-15)
- Lodging Information
- Presentation Guidance
- Meeting Preparation
November 16-18, 2015 (Updated 11-10-15)
You must arrive 45 minutes before your designated presentation time to accommodate check-in and any schedule changes. You and your co-performers are encouraged to listen to other presentations, but it is not required.
Potomac Institute of Policy Studies 901 North Stuart Street, Suite 200Arlington, Virginia 22203
Arlington Area Hotels
SERDP ER IPR Meeting PowerPoint Template - UPDATED!
ESTCP ER IPR Meeting PowerPoint Template - UPDATED!
SERDP Limited Scope ER IPR Meeting PowerPoint Template - UPDATED!
Please note the addition of new slides to the presentation guidance templates – a project overview slide, a project accomplishments and events slide, and a technology transfer slide. Please include the appropriate information for your project in these slides.
Project briefings should be no longer than 30 minutes, with an additional 15 minutes scheduled for questions/discussion.
Submit an electronic copy of your presentation NLT COB Monday, November 9, 2015. Submittal options include:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org – up to 10 MBs
- File transfer site (instructions below) – up to 150 MBs
- CD (mailing address below) – over 150 MBs
All presentations should be in PowerPoint and capable of running on a Windows 7 operating system. Note: Apple/Mac presentations must be PC/Windows compatible.
Once we receive your presentation, we will send you a confirmation e-mail. Please contact email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within one business day.
File Transfer Site Instructions:
- Open up a web browser to the file transfer site.
- Enter the user name: hgl\serdpguest and password: Sg09hgl.
- Click on the ‘Upload’ menu button in the slim blue toolbar.
- Browse for the file that you would like to upload and double click on the appropriate file.
- Choose the “OK” button to upload to the file transfer site. You should then see your file on the file transfer site with a NEW indicator next to it.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that the file has been uploaded.
If you mail a CD of your presentation, please account for delivery time to ensure it is received NLT COB Monday, November 9, 2015 at the address below: HydroGeoLogic, Inc. Attn: Kelly Magathan11107 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 400Reston, VA 20190
NOTE: All projects, except SERDP SEED projects, are required to submit funding slides no later than two weeks prior to the meeting. Please send these slides to Andrea Leeson (Andrea.email@example.com) with a copy to the rest of the ER Team.
SEMS Updates: Please update project tasks/milestones, documents, action items, publications, and financial information in SEMS no later than two weeks prior to the IPR meeting.
Document Submission: Ensure documents to be discussed at the meeting are submitted no later than three weeks prior to the meeting to allow for Program Office review.
The Program Office will provide meeting feedback for each project with comments and requested actions. These will be transmitted directly to the Principal Investigator and any resulting Action Items will be tracked in SEMS.
For meeting inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kelly Magathan at (703) 326-7804.