August 9-10, 2016
On Day 1, each Workshop participant will be assigned to a breakout session. Breakout session topics are listed below. Assignments will be provided to participants during registration on the first day for both days of the Workshop.
- Reducing Impact of Stormwater Discharge on Sediment Recontamination
- Cleanup Actions and Navigation Dredging
- Emerging Contaminants-of-Concern in Sediments
- Increasing Confidence in Sediment Cleanup Levels
- Monitoring Remedy Effectiveness
On Day 2, each Workshop participant will again be assigned to a breakout session focused on identifying long-term management needs and opportunities.
All attendees are encouraged to review the breakout session charges in advance of the Workshop to initiate thoughts for discussion.