You must arrive 45 minutes before your designated presentation time to accommodate check-in and any schedule changes. You and your co-performers are encouraged to listen to other presentations, but it is not required.
Potomac Institute of Policy Studies 901 North Stuart Street, Suite 200Arlington, Virginia 22203
Arlington Area Hotels
EW IPR Execution Workbook - UPDATED!
ESTCP EW IPR Meeting PowerPoint Template - UPDATED!
Please note the addition of two new slides to our presentation guidance templates – a project overview slide and a social media slide. Please include the appropriate information for your project in these slides. For the general presentation template, please note the addition of a financial execution slide. Use the Excel file posted above for this slide.
Project briefings should be no longer than 30 minutes, with an additional 15 minutes scheduled for questions/discussion.
Note: Prior to submitting your IPR presentation, please coordinate with your respective Technical Adviser (TA) to receive feedback on your draft presentation. Please contact your TA to coordinate a timeline which will allow the presentation to be reviewed and submitted on time.
Submit an electronic copy of your presentation NLT COB Tuesday, January 26, 2016. Submittal options include:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org – up to 10 MBs
- File transfer site (instructions below) – up to 150 MBs
- CD (mailing address below) – over 150 MBs
All presentations should be in PowerPoint and capable of running on a Windows 7 operating system. Note: Apple/Mac presentations must be PC/Windows compatible.
Once we receive your presentation, we will send you a confirmation e-mail. Please contact email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within one business day.
File Transfer Site Instructions:
- Open up a web browser to the file transfer site.
- Enter the user name: hgl\serdpguest and password: Sg09hgl.
- Click on the ‘Upload’ menu button in the slim blue toolbar.
- Browse for the file that you would like to upload and double click on the appropriate file.
- Choose the “OK” button to upload to the file transfer site. You should then see your file on the file transfer site with a NEW indicator next to it.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that the file has been uploaded.
If you mail a CD of your presentation, please account for delivery time to ensure it is received NLT COB Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at the address below: HydroGeoLogic, Inc. Attn: Kelly Magathan11107 Sunset Hills Road, Suite 400Reston, VA 20190
SEMS Updates: Please update project tasks/milestones, documents, action items, publications, and financial information in SEMS no later than two weeks prior to the IPR meeting.
Document Submission: Ensure documents to be discussed at the meeting are submitted no later than three weeks prior to the meeting to allow for Program Office review.
The Program Office will provide meeting feedback for each project with comments and requested actions. These will be transmitted directly to the Principal Investigator and any resulting Action Items will be tracked in SEMS.
For meeting inquiries, please e-mail email@example.com.