Over the past year, SERDP and ESTCP’s webinar series has provided more than 2,300 participants with cutting edge, trustworthy, and practical information on innovative, cost-effective and sustainable environmental solutions. The online training targets end users, including practitioners, the regulatory community, and environmental researchers. SERDP and ESTCP have identified a slate of topics for the coming year to build on this success.
Webinars are held roughly every two weeks on Thursdays from 12:00 to 1:30 pm Eastern time. Each webinar features distinguished speakers, showcasing research and technology developments across the five SERDP and ESTCP program areas.
Please plan to join us for future webinars! Upcoming topics include:
- Hexavalent chrome elimination (October 1)
- LED exterior light systems (October 15)
- Contaminated sediments (October 29)
- Close-out of the munitions response land program (November 12)
- Emerging contaminants (December 3)
- Watershed and stormwater management (December 17)
Help us spread the word about this important technology transfer tool. Archives of past webinars are available below. For notifications on upcoming webinars (abstracts and speaker bios), please sign up for the SERDP and ESTCP mailing list or join one of our social media sites (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+).