Passive Sampling for Groundwater Monitoring: Technology Status - References
- Amplified Geochemical Imaging LLC. “AGI Universal Samplers.” Accessed 2 January 2015.
- ASTM D7929-14, Standard Guide for Selection of Passive Techniques for Sampling Groundwater Monitoring Wells, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2014.
http://www.astm.org/Standards/D7929.htm. Accessed 2 January 20115.
- Britt, SL, Parker, BL, and Cherry, JA, 2010, A Downhole Passive Sampling System to Avoid Bias and Error in Groundwater Sample Handling, Environmental Science and Technology, 44:4917-4923.
- Imbrigiotta, T. E., Trotsky, J. S., and Place, M. C. 2011. Project Overview: Demonstration and Validation of a Regenerated Cellulose Dialysis Membrane Diffusion Sampler for Monitoring Ground-Water Quality and Remediation Progress at DoD Sites. ESTCP Project No. 200313, ESTCP, Alexandria, VA.
https://serdp-estcp.org/Program-Areas/Environmental-Restoration/Contaminated-Groundwater/Monitoring/ER-200313/ER-200313. Accessed 2 January 2015 2015.
- ITRC (Interstate Technology and Regulatory Council). 2004. Technical and Regulatory Guidance for Using Polyethylene Diffusion Bag Samplers to Monitor Volatile Organic Compounds in Groundwater. ITRC, Washington, DC.
http://www.itrcweb.org/GuidanceDocuments/DSP-3.pdf. Accessed 2 January 2015.
- ITRC. 2006. Technology Overview of Passive Sampler Technologies. ITRC, Washington, DC.
http://itrcweb.org/Guidance/GetDocument?documentID=26. Accessed 2 January 2015.
- ITRC. 2007. Protocol for Use of Five Passive Samplers to Sample for a Variety of Contaminants in Groundwater. ITRC, Washington, DC
http://itrcweb.org/Guidance/GetDocument?documentID=27. Accessed 2 January 2015.
- Parker, L., Mulherin, N., Gooch, G., Hall, T., Scott, C., Gagnon, K., Clausen, J., W, Major, Willey, R., Imbrigiotta, T., Gibs, J. and Gronstal, D. 2011. Project Overview: Demonstration/Validation of the Snap Sampler Passive Groundwater Sampling Device. ESTCP, Alexandria, VA.
https://serdp-estcp.org/Program-Areas/Environmental-Restoration/Contaminated-Groundwater/Monitoring/ER-200630/ER-200630. Accessed 2 January 2015.
- Parker, L., Willey, R., McHale, T., Major, W., Hall, T., Bailey, R., Gagnon, K., and Gordon Gooch. 2014. Project Overview: Demonstration of the AGI Universal Sampler (F.K.A. the GORE® Module) for Passive Sampling of Groundwater. ESTCP Project No. ER-200921, ESTCP, Alexandria, VA.
https://serdp-estcp.org/Program-Areas/Environmental-Restoration/Contaminated-Groundwater/Monitoring/ER-200921/ER-200921. Accessed 2 January 2015.
- Snap SamplerTM, “The Snap Sampler for Passive Groundwater Sampling.” Accessed 2 January 2015.
- USGS (United States Geological Service). 2001. User’s Guide for Polyethylene-Based Passive Diffusion Bag Samplers to Obtain Volatile Organic Compound Concentrations in Wells. USGS, Columbia, SC.
http://www.itrcweb.org/Guidance/GetDocument?documentID=23. Accessed 2 January 2015.