Conferences & Workshops
SERDP and ESTCP convene workshops of experts from academia, industry, and the military Services to examine the current state of the science and engineering on specific environmental problems. These workshops identify gaps in knowledge and technology and prioritize these gaps in light of DoD needs to determine where investments in RDT&E could have the greatest impact on DoD’s ability to address its environmental requirements. Results of these workshops guide investment decisions.
Throughout the year, SERDP and ESTCP also support and participate in various technical conferences that align with their mission and areas of emphasis.
- Mar 11
- Webinar: New Resource Conservation Paradigms on DoD Lands
- Mar 25
- Webinar: Safer Alternatives for Surface Engineering and Structural Materials in Weapons Systems and Platforms: A Fred Lafferman Tribute Webinar
- May 6
- Webinar: Fate, Transport and Treatment of Munitions Constituents in Soil and Groundwater
- May 20
- Webinar: Advancing Microgrid Solutions
- Jun 3
- Webinar: PFAS Analytical Challenges and Opportunities
- Jun 17
- Webinar: Changes in Pathogen Exposure Pathways Under Non-Stationary Conditions
- Jul 8
- Webinar: Energetic Materials and Munitions
- Jul 22
- Webinar: Characterizing and Treating PFAS-Impacted Source Zones
Past SERDP and ESTCP Symposiums
The Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP) and the Environmental Security Technology Certification Program (ESTCP) Symposium is the nation’s largest conference focusing on DoD’s priority environmental and installation energy issues. The Symposium brings together environmental and energy researchers and technology developers with the defense end-user and regulatory communities to showcase cutting edge environmental technologies and ideas.
Promoting the transfer of innovative, cost-effective and sustainable solutions.
Posts highlighting research, technologies, and tools.
Schedule of events, solicitation deadlines, and training opportunities.