Investing in environmental research and development.
Demonstrating innovative environmental technologies.
- NEW! FY 2015 Technology Transfer Solicitation released April 14; proposals are due May 14, 2015, by 2:00 p.m. ET.
- May 7
- SERDP and ESTCP Webinar: Factors Affecting Munitions Mobility Underwater and In Situ Measurements
- May 4-7
- Environmental Restoration In-Progress Review (IPR) Meeting
- May 5
- ITRC Training: Issues and Options in Human Health Risk Assessment - A Resource When Alternatives to Default Parameters and Scenarios are Proposed, 1:00 – 3:15 p.m. ET
- May 7
- ITRC Training: ISM Part 1: Soil Sampling and Decision Making Using Incremental Sampling Methodology, 1:00 – 3:15 p.m. ET
- ESTCP solicits technology transfer proposals for FY 2015 funding. - Posted 4/14
- In Memoriam: Bill Goran - Posted 4/6
- New report on model and data requirements for climate assessments. - Posted 3/13