Investing in environmental research and development.
Demonstrating innovative environmental technologies.
- NEW! Post-Remediation Assessment Solicitation released May 12; proposals are due June 11, 2015, by 2:00 p.m. ET.
- May 28
- SERDP and ESTCP Webinar: New Tools for Characterizing and Remediating Munitions and Energetics at Military Ranges
- Jun 2-3
- Energy and Water In-Progress Review (IPR) Meeting
- Jun 11
- ESTCP FY 2015 Post-Remediation Performance Assessment Solicitation Proposals Due
- Jun 16-17
- SERDP Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) Meeting